Highlights: Same proven hull as the 28 Offshore with high horsepower engines and external steering as standard. Winner of Powerboat Magazine’s “Outstanding Offshore Performance Award”.
Available with Mercruiser or Custom engine applications in Single or Twins, with Bravo One Sterndrives. Also available in Twin or Triple outboard designs.
85 to 100 mph
Bi-axial fiberglass with vinylester resin sandwiching end-grain balsa core, very strong, stiff and lightweight hull structure.
The hull and deck structures are fiberglassed together and through bolted when the rub rail in installed. All bulkheads and stringers are bedded into a light weight putty and fiberglassed to the hull and deck. 7 bulkheads support the hull/deck structure, the stringer system varies depending on the power package chosen
5 years on the hull and deck structure, one year on the standard engine packages and most other components. One year race hull and deck structure warranty.
- Full hyd. External steering, helm to transom
- Stand up/Sit down bolster seats
- Full instrumentation
- High quality sealed toggle switches
- Solid racing motor mounts
- Dual batteries with HD hold downs and switches
- Kiekhaefer "Zero Effort" throttle and shift controls
- Kiekhaefer K-Plane trim tabs with mechanical indicators
- AM-FM Cassette stereo with 2 marine speakers
- Electronic engine hatch hoist
- Stainless steel propeller to match engine package
- Complete pleasure cabin with 2 large cabin hatches
- Overnight sleeping for 4 adults
- Portable marine toilet
- Cockpit cover
- All stainless steel fasteners